Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Place Another Time

and my another blog. Break my daily routine job by writing something in here. Still I don't know what to write about yet. And frankly, I am not a good writer I think, even in Indonesian language. It is hard for me to express my feeling and thought in English. Yes, for sure English is not my mother tongue, I am truly Sundanese woman, tracing from three or four generations before me I found out there's no Western people in my ancient.

First I like to tell, I was born in Bandung, living in Bandung, and maybe someday I will die in Bandung. But before that day come, I wish I could go around the world first.I am speaking Sundanese most of all the day, include in my work place. So, you can imagine that if I speak in English it must be converted first in my mind from Sundanese to Indonesian language, then to English. Well, just kidding. It just my excuse for my retarded thinking method.

I like this quote from Star Wars: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here!” —Qui-Gon Jinn to Jar Jar Binks . So I dare to say that my ability to speak is not related to my intelligent. Well I hope this doesn't make me more sound stupid. LOL.

2 comments:

The Bitch said...

aw, c'mon! u always underestimate your ability in almost anything! yet... u're cute!

(=

muhamad imam said...

Teteh, meuni excelent pisan etah gaduh lelengwijan teh. Kaciri sundanese na teh nya. Sok ah ngotret deui, ke di reading ku abdi.